I am very excited to be joining the 2018 TBR Pile Challenge, hosted by Adam @ Roof Beam Reader!
When I first saw this challenge I knew instantly that I would be joining in. I’ve been trying to make an effort to read more books on my backlist and this challenge is just the motivation I need to help keep me on track.
In a nut shell…
The Goal: To read 12 books, that have been waiting patiently in the wings, in 12 months.
To Enter: Choose 12 previously unread books, plus two alternatives, that have a publication date of 2016 or earlier.
Dates: You have until January 15th, 2018 to post your “Master List” and link it to Adam@Roof Beam Reader.
*Please check out the full details here.
The books, in no particular order…
- A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams (2013)
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (2006)
- The Time Between by Karen White (2013)
- The Constant Soldier by William Ryan (2016)
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab (2015) (DNF)
- Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter (2001)
- The Camel Club by David Baldacci (2005)
- Night by Elie Wiesel (1960)
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris (2016)
- Deep Down Dead by Steph Broadribb (2016)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (2011)
- Bird Box by Josh Malerman (2014)
Let’s get social…