It’s hard to believe that the year is just about to come to a close! I started my blog last February, so my blog is just weeks away from its first birthday. I’m already brainstorming how to celebrate! Stay tuned…
This has been a fantastic year! Starting my blog has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have read many new-to-me authors and broke my previous record of books read in a year. I had no idea how many wonderful readers, bloggers, and authors I would connect with all over the world. I cannot tell you how much each and every one of you mean to me. As a nearly empty nester I was trying to find myself and wondered what in the world I was going to do in this next phase of my life. I am very happy to say I have found it!
- I surpassed my reading goal of 60 and read 72 books this year.
- I read 25,466 pages.
- Shortest book – The Stars Are Fire by Anita Shreve (256 pages).
- Longest book – Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King (702 pages).
My Top Ten Most Viewed Posts…
On My Blog…
- I created a monthly Book-to-Screen post.
- I also created Read All About It, a post that highlights upcoming releases.
- Last but not least, one of the most exciting things I did on my blog was to create a monthly meme: Looking Ahead – My Monthly TBR List. Be sure to look for it on January 1st and link in with your monthly TBR list.
Thank you all for making my first year of blogging such a wonderful experience. I cannot wait to see what 2018 has in store!