Now that it is officially 2018 it is time to set some goals!
I love the start of a new year and am looking ahead at what I would like to accomplish with my reading, blogging, and more.
- The Official 2018 TBR Pile Challenge hosted by Roof Beam Reader.
- 2018 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge hosted by Passages to the Past.
- 2018 NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge hosted by Bookish Things & More.
- Goodreads reading goal (65 books).
- I would like to “start” at least 5 book series and “complete” at least 3 of them.
- Attain my 50 book review badge.
- Participate in a readathon.
- I’m planning on attending my first book event in April – 23rd Annual Los Angeles Times Festival of Books.
- Continue to grow my meme – Looking Ahead – This Month’s TBR List.
- Continue participating in It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, Teaser Tuesday/First Page/First Paragraph, and, on occasion, Top Ten Tuesday.
- Reading by Numbers – I’m quite intrigued by stats, so this year I decided to keep track of and make a quarterly update on many bookish stats, such as male vs. female authors, book genre, page length, how I acquired the book, and so on.
- I plan on posting on Instagram this year, rather than just lurking quietly in the shadows.
- I would like to be a little bit more consistent with posting to Facebook.
- I want to increase my days at the gym from 2 to 4.
- Plan a fabulous 25th wedding anniversary trip for my husband and I.
Do we have any of the same goals for the year? What are your goals for the new year?
Let’s get social…