I am very excited to once again be joining Adam@Roof Beam Reading in The Official 2019 TBR Pile Challenge!
This past year was my first time participating in this challenge and I loved it! It has been incredible helpful in nudging me to read some of the older titles collecting dust on my bookshelf.
In a nut shell…
The Goal: To read 12 books, that have been waiting patiently in the wings, in 12 months.
To Enter: Choose 12 previously unread books, plus two alternatives, that have a publication date of 2017 or earlier.
Dates: You have until January 15th, 2019 to post your “Master List” and link it to Adam@Roof Beam Reader.
*Please check out the full details here.
The books – in no particular order…
- The Stolen Child by Sanjida Kay (2017)
- The One by John Marrs (2017)
- Black-Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin (2015)
- The Child Finder by Rene Denfeld (2017)
- The Secret Wife by Gill Paul (2016)
- UNSUB by Meg Gardiner (2017)
- Triptych by Karin Slaughter (2006)
- One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus (2017)
- The Address by Fiona Davis (2017)
- The Alice Network by Kate Quinn (2017)
- The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens (2014)
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hudo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (2017)
- The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye by David Lagercrantz (2017)
- The 57 Bus by Dashka Slater (2017)
What do you think of my list? Have you read any of these titles? Where should I start??
Let’s get social…