Welcome to the seventh annual
NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge!
What the challenge is all about…
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the number of NetGalley/Edelweiss books sitting on your shelf to be read?
Have you lost your 80% rating and would love to get it back?
Do you want to challenge yourself to read more NetGalley/Edelweiss books?
Do you need extra inspiration to achieve that next badge?
If the answer is “YES” to any of these questions then this is the challenge for you!
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. There is no deadline to sign up.
- Everyone is welcome to participate – you do not need to have a blog.
- Any genre, release date, length, etc. counts – it just needs to be a book from NetGalley or Edelweiss.
- Books can count for more than one challenge that you are participating in.
- The first day of each month I will post a monthly “link-up” for you to link your reviews. If you forget one month, no worries, just catch up the next month.
- Questions: Feel free to leave a comment below or use the contact page at the top of this post.
- Help spread the book love and use the hashtag: #NGEW2020
Bronze – 10 Books
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books
- Make a blog post stating the level you intend to read in 2020 and link that blog post to Inlinkz (blue box below).
- If you do not have a blog then state your reading level in the comments below and how you will be sharing your book reviews.
- Last but not least, be sure to come back every month and link in those reviews. This is really the hardest part – remember to do the monthly “link-ups”! Be sure to follow me via WordPress or email for my monthly link-up reminders.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
I can’t wait to see all the fabulous books you will be reading!
Good luck and happy reading!
*This challenge was created by Emily@Falling for YA, then moved to Katrina@Bookish Things & More (site no longer available) and now it resides here at Reading Between the Pages.
63 thoughts on “NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge 2020 “Sign-Up” #NGEW2020 #readingchallenge”